Friday 8 July 2011

AWESOME GOD

In midnight dark
when stars adorn the sky
glinting bright as jewels in Your crown;
in soft reflected light of sun
clouds drifting slowly pass the moon
and my heart soars in worship of You.

When morning filters
thru the black of night gone by
and stars fade in the glory of the sun
when  oceans mirror the brilliant blue of unscrolled skies
then my soul confirms Your majesty anew.

When sun sets majestic
and You paint the canvass vast
with colours of your glory and your grace
I rejoice knowing that Your Word will ever last
and my spirit glories in the beauty that I face.

When  ocean's waves depleted lie
on the sands along the beach
and by Your command retreat to unknown deep
I know no power its borders without Your
consent may exceed, and I cannot else but
before Your restraining power humbly bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment