Friday 15 January 2016

GOD CANNOT NOT DELIVER

God's promises are true - He cannot not deliver.

2 Cor.1:20 says:

          "For all the promises of God in Him are Yes and in Him Amen,
          to the glory of God through us."

Isaiah 48:11:

           "For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it; For how should
           My name be profaned. And I will not give My glory to another."

God will keep and perform His promises. We do not have to concern ourselves with that. His promises are set and cast by His spiritual laws. He is God. Nothing is impossible to Him.

We need only concern ourselves with keeping the conditions attached to His promises for them to be performed in our lives. The conditions also, form part of the spiritual laws by which His promised are governed.

Thank You, Lord, that because You are God, and because Your glory cannot be shared, You will keep and perform you promises. Help us to fulfil the conditions attached to Your promises, so that Your glory can shine forth in our lives and your faithfulness shall shine in and through us.

No comments:

Post a Comment