Wednesday 9 November 2011

THANK YOU

Today, I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who has so far browsed this blog: from Japan, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Moldova, Tanzania, Germany, Holland, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Canada, USA, Equador, Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, WOW!!!, this has, to date, been a marvellous experience for me. Please forgive me if I have left anybody or any country out...

I trust that one of these days you will start leaving me a comment or two. That would be really lovely.

I am on my way to a prayer meeting now and I will remember you all in my prayers and ask the Lord to bless you, keep you, protect you, heal you and provide for you.

It would be lovely knowing that you remember me in your prayers as well.            

                 "If I had cherished iniquity in my heart, the Lord would not have listened.
                 But truly God has listened; he has attended to the voice of my prayer."
                 Ps. 66: 18-19

                 "Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to
                 establish it - the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and
                 will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known."
                 Jer. 33: 2-3

Thank You, Lord, for each and every person who has ever hit this blog. Will you please bless them one and all this very hour, and let them experience your presence daily in their lives. Thank You, that we may intercede for one another and that the distance between us has no significance whatsoever for You are  present all over the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment